Lodestone Management Consultants, headquartered in Zurich, is a global consulting firm advising international companies in strategy and process optimization as well as IT transformation. Through its value integration approach, Lodestone pursues a value-adding combination of management and IT consulting for its clients. Lodestone was founded in 2005 and has grown to over 800 employees in 17 countries worldwide today. Teamwork, excellence and individual development are core principles for us.
As a Consultant on Senior Consultant or Managing Consultant level, this gives you a great opportunity to work with a growing consultancy, with top tier clients, developing your implementation skills. For more senior candidates, you will be responsible for leading teams or solutions with the opportunity to move into project management. Roles and opportunities will vary according to position, but will involve being part of a multinational project team, based on client sites implementing SAP projects for our national and international clients. Our projects are located in Central Europe, in cities such as Munich, Zurich, London, Paris or Basle.
To strengthen our team in Portugal we are looking with immediate effect for dedicated and experienced SAP Consultants for diverse permanent roles in the following areas:
- Financial Management (SAP FI/ CO)
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics (SAP SD; SAP MM; SAP PP; SAP PM; SAP QM; SAP APO)
- Human Resources (SAP HCM)
- Business Intelligence (SAP BI; SAP BW).
Descrição da Função:
You will have direct and immediate client contact either as part of a consulting team or as an acknowledged expert. You will be working internationally for multinational companies. You will dedicate part of your time for conceptual improvement of our methods, tools and consulting offerings for SAP “state of the art” solutions.
As an ideal candidate you should have the following profile:
- An excellent command of English (written and spoken) is required. Other Languages are an added benefit;
- A university degree or equivalent qualification is required in a related discipline;
- 2+ years of hands-on SAP implementation combined with excellent business process knowledge;
- Individuals should typically have experience in 2-3 full-lifecycle implementations;
- Characteristics should include an excellent client focus, drive to achieve, ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the company and client organisation;
- Travel is required to work on projects in various countries in Europe up to five days a week;
- Personal characteristics should include a proven ability to deliver to tight timescales, success in team working and excellent communication skills.
At Lodestone Management Consultants you will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a cooperative work environment and interesting training opportunities.
If you are committed to taking over responsibility and mastering challenges in your daily work, please apply. We are looking forward to your application.
Lisbon (Distrito de Lisboa)
Partilhe esta informação: