We are an international company that acts in the health care/ medical devices field.
Due to the increased company focus on emerging markets and particularly SSA, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Market Development Consultant for the Portuguese speaking countries of Africa known as PALOP (Países Africanos de Língua Oficial Portuguesa). These countries are Mozambique, Angola, Cape Verde, Sao Tome & Principe and Guinea Bissau.
This role is based in Luanda, Angola; therefore the candidate must be confidant of their ability to live and work in Angola. The candidate will be expected to travel to Mozambique, Cape Verde for at least 10 weeks per year and EMEA meetings when required.
Outstanding communication and business skills are fundamental to the success of this role and therefore will be a prime responsibility and key competencies of the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Sub-Saharan Africa Business Manager, the successful candidate will preferably have previous sales and commercial experience within the medical device industry.
Descrição da Função:
- Regional Business Strategy (Sales, Marketing and Commercial);
- Distributor Management;
- Sales Management.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Determination and motivation to succeed in a challenging environment;
- Excellent Portuguese and English language skills;
- Strong Commercial understanding;
- Exceptional Customer Focus;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to complex problems;
- Successful track record in sales and strategy execution;
- Experience of people management;
- Good track record of developing talent;
- Ability to prioritize.
The reward for high performance is an attractive benefits package that includes, amongst others, a highly competitive salary, company car and excellent commission opportunity.
Luanda - Angola (Estrangeiro)
Partilhe esta informação: