In Partnership with our client an exciting opportunity exists within a dynamic Global Health Insurance Company currently expanding its International Healthcare and Financial Services Operations based in Dublin, Ireland. This is the perfect challenging opportunity for a qualified Nurse looking to make the first step into Industry and into a Commercial Company.
Descrição da Função:
Working as a Nurse Advisor (Portuguese speaking) in a busy International Medical Services department you will be primarily responsible for the review of all medical claims and the preauthorization of all in-patient treatment for its insured members.
Supported by a team of other Healthcare professionals consisting of Doctors and qualified Nurses other responsibilities will include:
- Evaluation of medical appropriateness with regard to claims;
- Managing the relationship with brokers, clients as well as providers;
- Case Management of complex cases;
- Cost Containment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 1-2 years Clinical Nursing experience;
- Strong Administration skills and excellent business acumen;
- Flexibility to work shifts;
- Fluency in Portuguese is essential for this role.
This is a permanent role with a full benefits package including Medical Insurance, Other discounted Insurance Premiums, Pension Scheme, Travel Subsidy and Free Parking.
Dublin - Ireland (Estrangeiro)
Partilhe esta informação: