Sitel is a Multinational Contact Centre Company,winner of the Best Outsourcing of the World Award, 2008, 2009 e 2010. Sitel provides all kinds of interaction solutions, between companies and their customers.
In Portugal, we have at the moment a team of 300 associates and we are still growing. We belive Portugal is one of the best places to work, its contact center industry is one of the fastest growing and better equipped in the world, with quality results that match the most demanding standards.
Descrição da Função:
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
Currently we are now recruiting for one of our most important clients in the industry of Headphones' Professional Audio – Beats by Dr. Dre, Customer Care Specialists (Inbound). Based on actual skill-set and multi-language fluency, agents will handle various or all channels of support (e.g., phone, email, white mail, chat, social media, etc.) inquiries covering pre-purchase suggestions, basic product troubleshooting, authorized retailer referrals, assist with consumer sales order entry, provide product usage assistance, coordinate authorized product warranty RMAs, handle research tied to exception support, upsell current/future Beats' products and services and provide Beats high quality, subject expertise to enhance and elevate the brand image.
- High School diploma (minimum).
- Customer Care Experience;
- Troubleshooting experience;
- Email and chat support experience (Preferable);
- German Native Speaker (Eliminatory);
- Strong English Knowledge (training will be in English);
- Ability to actively listen and determine customer needs;
- Excellent Communicational skills - typing skills for a chat or email environment;
- Capability to follow written guidelines for RMA processes and input customer data;
- Sales aptitude;
- Team building and leadership skills;
- Proficient in dealing with Headphones Professional Audio (preferable).
- We can help you finding acomodation in Lisbon.
Lisboa (Distrito de Lisboa)
Partilhe esta informação: